It is increasingly common for Internet users to spend excessive time online, to the point that it almost becomes a behavioural addiction. Many feel a loss of the ability to stop going online and it is impacting relationships, emotions, social life and school.
- Learn how to speak with children to help make them aware of the growing problem of Internet abuse.
- Learn how to gradually reduce the number of hours spent gaming, gambling or watching pornography on the computer.
- Learn the laws around distracted driving and learn tactics that may help reduce the strong urge to text while driving.
- Learn the laws as they relate to child exploitation and child pornography. Learn how to report these kinds of online crimes.
- Learn what to do if someone online is planning to harm himself or herself or another person.